I am going to get yelled at for this picture but its the only one I have of these two crazy people with me! I don't have any pictures of my mom and I on my computer or anywhere that I can find right now. Sad I know. But my mom would be my first choice(no offense guys!!). She has always been here for me and has been my best friend for the longest time! She is always there to give advice and get me through tough times in life. It wasn't until my senior year in high school that I finally realized that my mom isn't always wrong and she actually knows so much! I knew there was a reason all my friends came over to talk to her! And why all my friends love her so much!! But these two have been there for me through so much and we have been through so much within our own relationships together but somehow we pull through forget the past and even laugh at it now and make even better memories. I love you to so much! Thank you for everything you do for me I don't know where I would be without you guys in my life setting me straight putting up with my bull crap and loving me flaws and all. Oh and babe one day we will kick your butt so be prepared!!hehehe!! ;}

BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S
I don't know why but I love this show! I am really behind on it this season but I am working on
catching up!
1 comments:
we are fighting. this is war... u know ive got some good blackmail pics, so choose wisely if i am to be on any other days of our photo challenge!!!:)
Post a Comment