Friday, February 4, 2011

DAY 4

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)

Sorry no horrible pictures today! This is what I did last night after putting the kids to bed. I curled up on the couch next to my hubby (who was doing homework....) with a bag of yummy candy stuffing our faces! If you haven't read "The Hunger Games" books then you should! Okay the first book I didn't like but the second book was better and this last one is pretty good. I still can't decide whether I love them or not. I do however know that they are not better then the "Twilight" series!

1 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

I felt the same way the first time I read the series. Give it a month and then read them again back to back. You'll like them so much better. They made so much more sense. I PROMISE...read em again!