Friday, February 18, 2011

DAY 9 The person that has gotten you through the most


This girl is amazing. She is smart ,witty, freaking hilarious, blunt, honest, loving, caring, and  just crazy! No matter what life always brings us back together. This sounds funny but I know she is meant to be in my life and meant to be my bestie! She has been here for me through everything. She is so blunt and honest and I love it. Most people don't get her and can't take her honesty, but I do and can! Don't ask her a single thing unless you want the truth. We have our unspoken agreements. Our weird little quirks. She is my backbone when my hubby isn't there to give me one. She puts me in my place and takes my tongue lashings! She is a clean freak and an organize crazed women. I think if I really let her in my house it would be empty and so would my bank account because she would re do the whole thing!! (she is my interior designer tho to a point!!) But no matter what she loves me the way I am, flaws and all. Our midnight wrestling sessions and Oreo JCW's!! No wonder why we lose and gain weight together!! She is so kind and considerate of my sensitivities and I can be myself with her. If I don't fight back when a disagreement between us comes around she is the first to tell me I am being too nice and need to stick up for myself. She makes me a better me and I love it. She supports my decisions and corrects me when I am wrong. I know she will stand beside me no matter what because that's what we do!! I love you sis!!    

0 comments: