Friday, November 6, 2009

Anticipation......

We are getting so excited for this baby to come!!!! I think I am a little more excited because I might be able to lay more comfortably and breath a little easier with his feet and butt out of my ribs!! I am hoping he will decide to come before Thanksgiving for my own selfish reasons (i wanna eat lots of yummy food!!!) Madi came 13 days early so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will want to come early too!! Madi is getting so big and everyday she surprises us with her ever expanding vocabulary! She says so many words I never thought she knew!! She is finally getting to where I'll ask her to say something and she will and when I ask her to say a word she can't say she replies with "no". Ya its kinda funny when she does that cause some of the words she just doesn't feel like saying but can totally say! She has started to say "no way" and it cracks us up. She is hitting her terrible twos and it stinks because I am 36 weeks pregnant exhausted and my patience is starting to run low with the lack of sleep. Brett has been so good as soon as he gets home he takes Madi and plays with her so I can just sit and relax for a little. I definitely am glad I married a guy that has so much energy!! (okay some days I yell at him to sit still cause he is just too motivated!!lol!!) I think we have everything ready for this little guy to come. I figure we have clothes a bed for him to sleep in, blankets, and diapers so the essentials are covered!! Sorry no pictures from Halloween they will soon be coming we are house sitting at my parents for the week so as soon as we are home and I get the pictures loaded on the computer I will post them!

2 comments:

Kristi H. said...

I know how you feel! I just looked at your pregnancy ticker and realized we are exactly one week apart! I'm hoping our little boy arrives before Thanksgiving too, for the same reasons :) Good luck!

Lucy Wall said...

this just makes me laugh espically after what happened TODAY you know the day after this post!