So anyone that knows me know that I ABSOLUTELY HATE moving...... My husband on the other hand... Well I swear he would move monthly if it didn't entail a pain in the butt wife and all the packing and unpacking! The last time we moved I was literally 9 months pregnant! We moved the beginning of March and I had Madi the middle of March!! This time I am 7 months pregnant and moved!! I told him if every time I get pregnant we have to move this little guy is it!! lol!! We moved about 15 to 20 minutes north of where we were..... I feel isolated!! We do see deer and stuff so that's neat and Madison points and says dog!!! We then have to tell her those are deer she doesn't fully get it but that's okay! So about this new place... It is a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom place to me it is not too much bigger from our two bedroom that we had the only plus is that it has an extra room. More like a small office but hey it will do just fine for the baby. Madi actually has not had a hard time with the move. I was absolutely dreading having her being cranky and not sleeping but to my surprise she has done just fine if not a little better in this new place! I miss our old place tho... Okay those of you who know about the old place stop laughing at me!!! I hated it at first but our ward and the neighborhood made it so much better! I miss walking around the old neighborhood and showing Madi the horses and goats and all that fun stuff that was around there. I don't miss being on a busy street tho! Brett was proud of me though because I just started packing boxes and between my mom and I we got the whole house packed up!! Brett had all the electronic stuff and that's pretty much it! Well plus a few odds and ends but I didn't complain at that point I just did it! I kept getting in trouble though because I am "pregnant and shouldn't be lifting and doing all this stuff" but oh well I just kept telling them I'm pregnant not dying!! So our basement apartment is a little dark and a little noisy hopefully I'll get used to it soon.... On a brighter note we had a family bbq the other day and it was so fun!! Corry and Meg came down with the two boys and Rob came up too the only one that was missing was Nick.... sad... Its okay 9.5 months and he will be home!! It was so fun though just to hang out and eat!! Madi and Kai get along pretty well for the most part! They fight sometimes but Kai is such a good boy and will share. Madi will just take!! They play tug of war with some toys but we just let them work it out for the most part!! Kai thinks it is hilarious to tackle Madi though!!! She thinks it is funny for a second until she can't get up and then she gets mad! Madison likes to play mommy though and feed Kai treats and stuff its cute. Well I think that's all the fun for now so I'm going to stop babbling!! I'll post pictures when we get our computer up and running at the new place!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You moved!? Wow I agree, moving sucks! And I have never done it pregnant so I can't sympathize with ya there! I'm sure its for the best though, it will be way nice to have an extra room for the new baby :)
Where are you exactly? We are moving up in a week. We will be on the East Bench close to the University of Utah. It's a really nice area and we are pretty excited to get up there and out of my parents house:) Let me know where you are at and maybe we can do lunch or something. Congrats on the move, even though it's not fun.
Post a Comment