Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!


My husband is the best!! He took Madi to the Aquarium and left me and Weston home so we could get some well needed rest! Madi loves her daddy!!


This is my little Eskimo child!! Daddy was outside barbecuing and she wanted to go outside with him so I bundled her up and she actually didn't mind the hat or gloves!!


Is this not the happiest daddy you have ever seen!!!?? Both his kids in Michigan and me. This was the high point of his day considering Michigan lost to Ohio.......

She loves to hold her brother! When she doesn't want to hold him she pushes him off so as you can imagine I had to snap this picture really fast so she didn't push him off the couch!!
So I guess her doll needed blue hair on its head and back..... Thank goodness it comes off in the shower she didn't like all the color on it after a little bit!!


Wow so having two kids definitely is tiring some days!! Madi always wants to play or get in trouble when I am feeding or changing Weston! She no doubt keeps me on my feet!! Some days I consider strapping her down so she can't destroy anything while I am taking care of the baby!! She still loves her brother but realizes he is staying so she acts out a little more and throws some major fits... Terrible twos are starting and oh boy are they exciting!! She is being so sweet one minute and the next she is trying to hit or throwing herself on the floor screaming bloody murder!! I haven't wanted to run away yet but some days I wish I had an extra pair of arms and hands to cuddle her while taking care of him. Thanksgiving was so much fun!! My Corry and Meg and their two kids were there and my older brother Rob was there too!! It was noisy with Kai and Madi yelling at each other and screaming and giggling. We ate so much food I am surprised we all could walk away from the table!! Like always everyone was surprised at how much food Brett could pack in! Madi and Kai fight like brother and sister but have so much fun laughing and playing together. Madi is finally picking up on playing with someone. The whole sharing thing with those two.... well maybe one day that will happen!! I am excited because Corry and Meg moved down her by all of us so we will get to play more!!! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!!













1 comments:

aelster02 said...

Hmmmm the jealousy sounds familiar:) Just hang in there. I promise eventually when Madi gets a bit older, it will get better. I had to make a list for my Madi and have her be my "Big Girl Helper" she was in charge of getting diapers and wipes. The more I let her do, the better she was with IRelyn. I had to learn the hard way not to leave Irelyn on the couch or bed:( Maybe it's the name??? What a cute little family.