Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life's hard when your 1!!!


So I just had to show that I do do my daughters hair when we are going out but really why do I have to do it all fancy if we are staying home all day!! I am so proud of this hair do though and she actually didn't freak out while I was doing it!!!

So Madison's favorite word right now is CHEESE!!! I made Spaghetti and the only way she would eat it was if I put cheese on it!! So all we heard was MO CHEEEEEESE MO CHEEEEEEEESE!! We were laughing so hard!! She runs to the fridge everyday so I'll open it and she will point at the cheese drawer and say pease cheeeeese its so dang cute!!
So daddy gets in trouble some days right when he walks through the back door and Madi will grab his hand bring him to the corner of our front door and make him sit there with her. If he tries to get up and move he definitely gets an ear full! She will bring him toys and books but he is NOT aloud to go ANYWHERE for at least ten minutes!! I can't say he hates it!! She is so absolutely spoiled by him!!
My mom and I brought my nephew Kai and Madison to the Thanksgiving point farm and they had pony rides you pay $3.50 get to see lots of animals and ride a pony pretty nice and cheap!! This is Madison's first pony ride. She wanted off the horse at first but she finally got used to it and kinda liked it!! I am 6 1/2 months pregnant in this picture. Kai on the other hand didn't want grandma to hold onto him and every time he would come around he would take both hands off the horse and wave at Madison and me! He is such a crazy little boy! He cracks me up though!! He is so infatuated by his new little brother too its so cute! He gives his mommy a run for her money so to let her take two seconds to herself we steal Kai and play all day spoil him rotten then send him home!! Send him our way whenever Meg he tires Madi out and I love it!!!

What do you think does the car fit her!?!?!? My kid is 17 months and already wants to drive!!! Man is her daddy going to have his hands full!! This car would play this recording of these little kids laughing and every time they laughed she would have to laugh too!! My mom and I could not stop laughing my kid is such a cheese ball. Some days she makes us laugh so hard we cry. Other days so drives me so nuts I want to cry! Oh the joys of having a kid going through the beginning stages of her terrible 2's..... I may just go crazy when she really hits that stage especially cause I'll have a baby then and be more sleep deprived then I already am!!
My kid LOVED going down this huge slide all by herself!! We would have to help her up the stairs cause they are really steep and help her sit down and then down the slide she would go!! She is becoming a little daredevil like her cousin!! The more they are together the more she discovers she can do!! Its okay though because she realizes that she can do things by herself. I know I am going to be in trouble with a boy though. Especially if he is anything like his daddy!

I think my kid is so freaking cute!!! Who couldn't love this little face!!

I have an announcement...... MICHIGAN WON THEIR FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON!!!! No I am not kidding!! Brett was just getting warmed up for the season to start in this picture and he didn't really get to see much of the game but he was their for the end!! I hope they have a better season then last or else I may have to trade teams!! My Michigan family wouldn't appreciate that but sorry guys I just can't deck my kids out in a losing teams logo!! (LOVE YOU GUYS!!!) Brett loves the time he gets to spend with her and I love the times he has to spend with us!! He has so much energy its amazing seriously the kid doesn't stop!! He works 6 days a week comes home and plays with Madi.... I wish I had energy like him!! Maybe I could stay skinny if I did!! lol!!!

1 comments:

aelster02 said...

I can not believe how much hair she has!!!! It seriously isn't fair. Irelyn doesn't even have enough to get one little pony on top of her head. Lucky!!!!