
No I do not abuse my child!!! She decided to walk around with a thick plastic cup which she does all the time! She tripped over her feet and this was the end result! To be honest I got a little worried that I may have to bring her to an urgent care because it looked pretty deep and thick but my mom told me to wait and try to clean it off a little so I did and it ended up looking worse then what it really was!

The next day she had a beautiful purple eye!!! Her first shiner!! I just told her she should show all her little friends and tell them if you think this is bad you should see the other kid and if they mess with her she'll give them a matching one!! (i know that's so bad of me!!)

Apparently daddy makes a REALLY good lounge chair!!

We were so proud of her she went down the slide all by herself!! We would clap for her every time so then she would crawl up a little then get off the slide stand up and give us this huge cheesy smile and clap!! She is so funny sometimes!!!

My daughter snuck up while grandma wasn't paying attention to her drink stole it then ran back to the pool and continues to drink grandma's coke!!! She didn't want to drink it any where else but in the pool it was funny!! She is definitely all girl there is NO question about it!!

We just had our 4 year anniversary on July 23 and my cute hubby brought me home these beautiful roses. I made us dinner and made him pick me up a salad from Olive Garden (I was craving the yummy Pepporchinis that they put on it!!! thanks Lucy!! lol!!)
Grandma watched Madison while Brett and I went out of town for a night to celebrate our anniversary. Can I just say my husband did an AMAZING job!!! The hotel was absolutely amazing! It had a huge tub a big shower and a Kitchenette with a huge fridge and everything else you would need a fire place (Brett had to turn it on before we left it was funny) and Brett's favorite part and would have been mine too if I wasn't pregnant it had a hot tub on the balcony!!! The bed was so soft I didn't want to get out of it!! I tried to talk Brett into putting it on the top of our car so we could bring it home but as he pointed out someone might notice us stealing it so I had to leave it..... so sad..... lol! 
My dad and Robby drove my dad's 1923 T-bucket car that he is fixing up to a mechanic shop of a guy my dad is pretty good friends with so the two guys can finish up the wiring and everything! I followed them over there and laughed the entire way! Madi probably thought her mommy was losing it! These two boys don't exactly fit in there! This is my dad's pride and joy right now all of us kids that are here have all had a chance to help him work on it. Even our friends!! It is supposed to be Candy Apple Red...... I think it needs to be a brighter red then this!
My dad is 6'4" look at his knee hanging out the side!! I am 5'5" and my legs even seem a little too long to fit in there! My dad is so determined to drive it and as you can see he crammed his legs in there! Look at how squished Rob and him are!Rob was practically sitting on the dad's lap!
4 comments:
poor thing! That looks like she took a good fall. Happy 4th anniversary...crazy how fast it goes by!!
Happy Anniversary! Where did you guys end up going?
OH, how sad. Irelyn has had a few of those. Hey, we might be moving to salt lake and I had to get a new phone, they weren't able to transfer my contacts over for me, so I need your number. WE need some advice on what area to live in. Happy Anniversary by the way:)
Haha, I was aparently on Rob's account. That was from me just so you don't think there is some creepy stalker guy named Robert looking at your blog.
Post a Comment