Monday, July 30, 2012

Random

So today Weston found some change and some dollar bills on our counter! So the little stinker grabbed the coins and was trying to hide them from me so he could put them I'm his piggy bank! So I told him they were mine and he told me "no I had them first!" So I took the dollar bills and had them sitting on the couch next to me, Wes walks up slighly takes them and precedes to start shoving them into his piggy bank! I grabbed them from him and said "Weston stop jacking my money!" His response very clearly and kind of irritated with me "I'm not jackin' your money mommy!" I think someone taught him the whole "finders keepers rule" because when it comes to any money laying around he will take it and refuses to give it back! (dont worry I took my dollar bills back lol but let him keep the coins!)

0 comments: