Tuesday, July 31, 2012

June fun!!!

Our little princess got to play soccer this summer!! This was her very first game. I did not pick out her shin guards her daddy let her pick out pink ones! If it was up to me they would have been black not girlie pink! Its okay though I think she looks flipping cute with all this pink on!!

This was her soccer shirt! It goes all the way down past her knees its awesome!

They did a 30 minute practice right before the game. It was just a neighborhood soccer "league". There were probably about 6 teams or 8 I can't remember but they rotated each week so they always played a different team.

Notice that little girl in the pink in the front in the middle of all the green!? Thats my girl! If you look closely she is pushing the other kids out of the way! Go Madi!!!

Our little Casen about 2 months old.

You would think summer would mean less of this........ With a baby with asthma its never ending I swear.....

My 3 boys!

Cuddling Casen! She loves to hold him and he likes her for the most part! He gets really irritated with his older siblings after a few minutes.

He loves his daddy!!


Madi loves this dress! I got her matching silver sparkly shoes to go with it too! My little Weston is such a stud in his church clothes! Too bad they don't make zip up ties cheaper so he would leave it on!!

2 Months old




Nick's friend came down from Idaho with a bunch of his horses and he heard there was little kids around so he brought his therapy pony so that the kids could ride him!

A long day of swimming and riding the pony!

Casen't blessing day!

Petting the pony! I couldn't believe my kids did so good with him! They honestly weren't afraid of him! Which anyone that knows my kids knows that they are usually chickens! Especially Madi!

Weston's turn to ride the pony!!

0 comments: