 |
| It was a nice warm day a few weeks ago so I let the kids outback to run around and play for a little while. I decided to take a few pictures and my beautiful little girl is just a little poser for pictures!!!!! She automatically started to pose when I took the camera out! She makes me laugh. |
 |
| Here is my cute little boy I can never get a normal smile out of this little guy! He loves to "cheese" for the camera and it makes me laugh though! |
 |
| This is the story of this little guys life. We are constantly having to give him breathing treatments and watching his and Madison's coughs very carefully. Last weekend we ended up taking him to the doctor which seems to be a weekly experience for us and he had the beginning stages of pneumonia! yipee!! So we started him on breathing treatments every 4-6 hours and an antibiotic to get it out of him. The poor little thing is most likely going to have asthma when he is older and that is part of the reason when he gets a little cough it turns into something a lot worse very very quickly....... |
 |
| Look at HE WOMAN AMBER lol!! This is the beginning stages of the building of my parents' playground!! Amber and I went out back opened up the boxes that the parts and pieces came in and sorted them out... It was exciting! Then when the boys decided to get off their computers and lallygag outside it was ready to start getting put together!! Brett got off work later then expected that day so when he got there we put him right to work!! Amber was the "boss" of the operation. I handed the instructions to her and wished he luck telling the boys what to do! They actually listened to her! Maybe because they have had to listen to me bossing them around for the past 26 years so it was probably nice to have someone else boss them around! hehe!!! |
 |
| How do you keep a 1 1/2 year old distracted? Give him a bowl of fruit in the slide in the middle of the action! It worked very very well!! |
 |
| This is everyone working and you can see Amber looking at the instructions. Her and I would grab everything and bring it to the boys. We tried to be one step ahead of them so that it moved very smoothly. Thank heavens these boys are handy with the tools!! |
 |
| This is the finished product!! 2 slides, climbing rock wall, a solid ladder and one that moves a little side by side, a little steering wheel up top, 2 swings, and a teeter totter swing thing, a picnic table under one side and a sand box (we probably wont put sand in it tho), and monkey bars under the bridge! It seriously is awesome! All the kids love it! Weston can't make it all the way up the ladders or anything tho but its okay he will be able to soon enough! |
 |
| So on Easter the Easter Bunny hides the kids' baskets so we told Madi lets go find your Easter basket so she hurry and got dressed like this! I told her I'm pretty sure the bunny hides it inside of the house and that she didn't need to wear shoes and her beanie, but she insisted on wearing them so I had to get pictures of her!! |
 |
| Going down the stairs to our basement I had to get a quick picture of them close together because its not very often they sit next to each other without tickling each other, fighting, or just being silly and giggling!! |
 |
| This is at Grandma's house! (from back left to right) Landen, Javan, Weston, Madi, Rylee, and Kai! We were missing Gavin I think he was sleeping plus Amber needed 2 hands for grabbing more candy hehehehe!!!! |
 |
| Look how gorgeous she is!! |
 |
| After baths and everything one night Madi decided she was hungry so I put Weston to bed and came down stairs and she had her little spot at the table set up with her napkin and cup and was waiting for her "butter and Jelly" sandwich to be made! She is so funny! Her little personality comes out more and more everyday. She has an attitude of a 16 year old but can be so sweet and innocent the next minute. |
I am so excited for this summer! Brett is finally done with the fall semester and now we get to have fun this summer! My family is going to Disney World in Florida this summer!! I'm SSSSSOOOOO excited! I don't know who is going to have more fun our kids or Brett and I!! We went to Disneyland on our honeymoon so that should tell you how big of kids we are!! We are going to go to the beach one day and a couple days at Disney World and then a day at Sea World!! Brett has never been to Sea World so I am even more excited to go with him for his first time! I hear the one in California has gotten run down and just isn't as nice of a place to go as it was when I was younger.... So sad!!! So hopefully the one in Florida has been kept up and is so much fun! I think my kids are going to freak at all the cool water animals!! Okay lets be honest so will Brett and I!!! I am so excited for the warm weather to come! I am so done with the warm one day and snowing the next!! Just let it start warming up so we can play outside all the time without jackets and coughing kids!!!!
1 comments:
sea world in San Diego is way better then it was when we were little! I go there like 4 to 5 times a year!!!! love it!
Post a Comment