That's right we went to Disney World in Orlando, Florida this past week! It was so warm!! It was a little too humid the first couple of days but then we started to get used to it! I am so lucky to have awesome parents that save up money so every few years my whole family can go on vacation together and have fun together!! We had so much fun but I am so glad to be home recuperating from the traveling and the go-go-go that this vacation was!! The kids actually slept really well at night and the poor things had to take naps on the go... Anyone that knows me knows that I do not like having my kids on the go sleeping. I like them to get their full naps in so there is no grumpy kids in the evening. It didn't turn out too bad though at night time which was surprising. You could tell every night at dinner that the kids were just done and worn out from the day. So we would bring them to the hotel give them baths and put them to bed. They would of course think that when mommy and daddy said its bed time that that meant it was PLAY TIME!!! The play ride back was oh so exciting with a hyper 1 1/2 year old wanting EVERYONES attention and wanting to run up and down the aisle and not wanting to sit still or even let his eyes halfway close!!! So yes I had the screaming child that people want to throw out the window!!!! Its okay we survived and thankfully the people that sat around us were not grumpy people. Weston is such a little attention getter. He would say hi to everyone and if someone didn't say hi to him he would scream to get their attention and then say hi again until they said hi back! I was surprised his arm didn't fall off with how much waving he did the whole week to every single person that walked by! He seemed to really like the trip though! Our first day at the park we went to the Magical Kingdom and we had perfect timing because as soon as we walked up to the big castle the little Mickey Mouse show began so Madi got to see the princesses and Mickey and his whole gang on stage singing and dancing! Madi was so excited to see the princesses!! I swear that girl does not show much excitement over anything!!! The only way we can really tell if she liked something is if she continues to talk about it for days after! We went to Epcot another day and Madi and Weston got to say hi and hug Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy! Weston freaked out with those characters it was kinda funny!! Okay who am I kidding it made me laugh!! Madi wasn't too sure with the first character but everyone after that she would give big hugs to and stuff it was so cute!! Later that night she was in bed and all of a sudden got really sad and told her daddy, "Daddy I didn't give Donald hugs! I need to go give him hugs!" (Brett replies) "Sweetheart you did give him hugs you gave all of them hugs today" "No daddy not Donald I need to go give him hugs!" It seriously was so cute! She had this sad little pouty tone in her voice and everything and she seriously was so sad because she didn't hug Donald! (by the way she did she just didn't remember!) We also went to Sea World! This was Brett's first time ever going! It was fun and by far all of our favorite place! We watched the Shamu show (which by the way the trainers stay their distance away from the whales and no longer get in the water with them because a trainer was killed a year ago by one of them...) But it was still awesome to see them and have the kids be so close to them and see them and everything. We saw as Madi would say "mingos" (flamingos) and all types of fun things!!! The last day in Florida Brett and me and our 2 kids and my dad headed to the beach and everyone else headed to Universal Studios! We had fun on the beach and it was nice to just lay back and relax the last day there and just enjoy ourselves in our own slow pace. Madi is too much like me and is scared of the ocean and Weston had so much fun going out in the water with Brett and he loved the waves until they splashed his face! Over all though we had fun getting nice and sandy and being able to be on the beach was amazing! I can actually say for the first time in a very very long time my kids were very healthy there! The humidity helped Weston a ton with his breathing and Madi didn't cough all night and slept so good! We have cool mist humidifiers in their rooms right now but obviously they aren't doing the trick! Oh and Weston had his 18 month old check up today! Here are his stats!!! Length 35" he is way above the 97 % line he is way above the curve which makes his daddy so proud! lol! Weight 25lbs 50% which means he is tall and skinny!!! Head circumference 49.2cm 75% which means he is tall skinny and has lots of brains lol!!! Oh and to my not so good surprise he has a double ear infection! I had no idea! I thought he was healthy!! But nope that couldn't be the case! At least we caught it though before it got really really bad. He never shows signs of an ear infection its weird. The times that I have thought he had one he didn't! And when he has had them it is a surprise for the most part. Oh and I almost forgot to put in one of the best surprises that I have had in a long time!! We have some very very good friends that have been like second parents to me growing up. They used to be my parents neighbors in Vegas and they have known me since birth and have treated me like their daughter! Well we get to the hotel after traveling all day and all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice I turn to see the person who has this voice and there they are! Mike and Gail totally surprised me and my siblings! My parents planned this a few months back to have them meet up with us out there in Florida and somehow my mom didn't spill the beans on accident and neither did Gail! It was such an awesome surprise! We haven't seen them in a couple years and so it was so awesome to be able to spend time with them and have them meet Weston for the first time and everything! Hopefully one day we will live closer together so we can party all the time!! Well enough of the rambling I'll post some pictures now!
![]() |
| These two cheese ball crack me up some days!!! Weston loves to do whatever Madi is doing and Madi loves to boss him around so it is a pretty good thing they have going!! |
![]() |
| On the little tram thing on our way to The Magical Kingdom on our first day there! |
![]() |
| Madi watching the show on daddy's shoulders! |
![]() |
| The Sword in the Stone! |
![]() |
| This is what I saw the whole trip. These cute little eyes looking up at me just begging to be picked up and held..... (these eyes are going to get him a lot of girlfriends in the future!) |
![]() |
| Pointing at his yummy food! These kids loved eating as much fruit as possible there! It was just so hot and muggy that fruit was so juicy and delicious!! He also loves chicken nuggets! |
![]() |
| This is at Epcot it was so cool they did an amazing job on these bushes! There was I think all the princesses and everything sculpted into the bushes all over the place! They had amazing detail too! |
![]() |
| Chillin with Papa! |
![]() |
| Papa trying to get Madi to go closer to the water! She is just as bad as I am poor thing! Its okay she had fun building things and playing with her papa. |
![]() |
| Look how awesome these look!! |
















3 comments:
oh my he looks just like brett! tell your dad he is looking kind of gray...lol! hope things are good!
Sooo jealous i was not given the extra ticket..tell mom i feel mistreated...like a redheaded stepchild might feel in fact! lol..glad it was fun...i missed you wayyyyyyy toooo muccccchhhhh!!!!
Im so glad that you guys got to have such a great time. You are just a darling girl. I am loving your hair right now...love it.
Post a Comment