So life is absolutely crazy with two kids!!! I don't even know what day it is most of the time! Madi got RSV for the first time in her life!! I mean she has been sick before but not like this! The poor thing! Thank heavens she recovers quite quickly from things like that! I am so thankful though that Weston did not get it! Some how we lucked out and I am so grateful! He got a snotty nose but that is it no coughing! The doctor was sure that he was going to see us again by the end of that week but thankfully we didn't need to go especially because our lovely insurance raised our co-payment by $15!!! I am so sick of insurance and all that crap! They seriously take like half our paycheck! Weston is getting huge! Madi stayed so tiny! She was still in size 2 diapers at 6 months! Weston just turned 4 months yesterday and has pretty much outgrown his size 2's!! Then Madi was always true to size with clothes then you have him who was just starting to grow out of his 3 month old pajamas and so I go get him some size 6 months.... ya big mistake! Good thing I didn't buy a huge amount! I have to now go out get him just a couple 9 month old pajamas and then stock up on 12 month old ones! The little boy is so long too!! We are hoping he got some tall jeans from one of our families! He giggles and smiles all the time! Its a good thing cause at 2 am I'm not too happy to be awake and when he smiles I can't stay mad! He definitely melts my heart that's for sure! Madi is turning into a funny little character! She is a demanding little thing and lets you know when she doesn't like something!! She turns 2 this month! I can't believe she is getting so big! My favorite thing is when she calls Brett "babe" or "honey" and when he doesn't answer to those she yells as loud as she can "BRETT" its so funny! She has her daddy so wrapped around her little finger! She says "come here, now!!" Its crazy the phrases she puts together by herself and from listening to Brett and I! She tells Weston when he is crying "baby coming coming baby!" She gives him kisses and most of the time he gives her a big grin. He watches her walking by and gets all excited! She loves him one minute and wants to hurt him the next! We love all her crazy mood swings and all! I can't lie some days (like today) I count the minutes until my amazing husband gets home to distract her and keep her entertained! I'm so glad I married a hyperactive man that loves to play with our kids after a long day at work! So my birthday was on Saturday and Brett spoiled me! He let me sleep in and then brought me breakfast in bed. Madi helped carry it in and then she sat next to me and says "mommy bite"! She cracks me up! He made me scrambled eggs and muffins! Then he took care of the kids all day! It was so nice! He got my 3 shirts and earrings from one of my favorite stores and 2 Cd's! We went out that night to Texas Roadhouse which if you don't like loud places and everyone looking at you while they make you sit on a saddle cause it's your birthday don't go there! lol!! It was fun I love going to dinner and stuff with my family! I am grateful for a loving supportive family who is willing to help with anything. And I'm so very grateful for my loving supportive husband who sticks by me through all my crazy mood swings. He seriously is my rock and I'm glad he loves me for who I am! Some days I'm surprised he still wants to come home after hearing me going crazy with my emotional 2 year old!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment