Madi loves her grandma!! When we go over to grandma's house Madi is attached to grandma's hip! We love my mom so much! Heavenly Father has been watching over her. We are thankful for the love and support and prayers! She is making an absolutely amazing recovery!! My mom is a fighter! I think the stubborn feisty Portuguese in her has definitely come out! lol!!

Look how handsome!! His daddy was very impressed! Thank you Grandma Reeves!!

She knows how to use Brett's
IPOD touch better then most people! She knows which games she wants to play she knows how to exit them and find them its amazing!!

Brett did a good job blowing up balloons and putting them everywhere! I told him he had to blow them all up since he wouldn't let me buy any floating ones! It looked good tho!!

After her nap I hurry did her hair and had to take a picture before she ruined it!

So Kai and Addie were attached at the hip! They were best buds event tho Kai is all boy and kept picking up dirt and throwing it at her! She is a little champ tho!!

Lucy and Des had the kids out side screaming and cheering and screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MADI! It was so cute! I'm not sure
Madi really caught onto the whole fact that it was her birthday!!

I swear these two are the most strong headed stubborn
bosy little girls! They boss
each other around all the time. One wants the door open the other one closed so they fight and yell over it! They seriously fight like sisters! Sometimes tho they actually get along! They seem to get along with everyone else tho! (don't let this picture fool you they have one hand on the box and are holding the other ones hand to make sure one doesn't take it!)

I love this little modeling picture! She is so funny! I think by this point she was exhausted!!

The only picture for the day with the two of them! He was a good boy and pretty much slept the whole time! And thanks to everyone helping with the party and with the kids and with the not so tasty cup cakes and amazing egg pealing!!
lol hehehehehe!!! Love you all!!!
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Is your mom ok? I didnt know that she had been ill. Let me know.
Its Amber,
i have no way of getting a hold of you. Your family is sooo freakin Cute!!!
I miss you girl
Call Me or you can you can find me on facebook.
702-374-2868
Post a Comment