Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The results are in!!!

So for everyone I have not called, texted, or seen we found out today what we are having!!! Drum roll please..........................It's a BOY!!!! No joke we are totally having a boy!!!! Both Brett and I had feelings about it but then I have been double guessing it and didn't want to get my hopes up either way but when we found out I can't deny the fact that I was so happy!! I thought Brett was about to pee his pants and run out of the room and scream at the top of his lungs!! He is very excited!! HAHA we beat you Ryan!! Maybe this will bring you guys luck!! lol! Well I gotta run just wanted to put this on the blog!!

5 comments:

Chelsea Albert said...

awww fun! Now you will have one of each! Congrats you guys!

Kristi H. said...

How fun! We're both having boys and found out on the same day!! :)

Lucy Wall said...

its because i called him a he since conseption...it has nothing to do with brett...lol

aelster02 said...

Yay. Congratulations!!!! Rob wants to try for a boy, but I'm afraid we are only built for making girls:) Don't know how many of those I can handle. I'm so happy for you. HOw are you feeling?

traci miller said...

Jenny that's awesome! I'm so excited! we're both having boys! now i just gotta get you to move to texas or convince jeff to go there.. hmm... hope you guys are doing well. madi is getting so big!