
The day we said "I do" and our life together began.

The day he became a daddy and his heart melted for this tiny 6 lb 9 ounce baby girl.
I just wanted to say happy father's day to my wonderful loving, kind, generous, thoughtful husband! He has been my rock for the past 4 plus years and I am forever grateful to him. He is my eternal companion and I wouldn't want anyone else. He is the best father to our beautiful little girl. After a long day of work he still has the energy to come home and play and help take care of our rambunctious(sp) little one year old!! He works so hard to support our family. He sacrifices so much for us and spends all weekend nights working then sleeping 8 hours waking up spending time with us and then leaving again. We love him so unconditionally and love all the time that we get to spend with him whether it be 1 hour or 5 every moment with him is amazing. Madi knows when its time for her dad to get home and she walks around the kitchen and looks out the back door and yells DAAAAD DAAAAD!!! Then when his car pulls up out front she jumps up and down and bangs on the back door and squeels and yells and just starts freaking out until he hurries up the stairs and in the house and picks her up. I don't know what I would do without him and am so glad that I have a husband that will do anything for his family and loves me and our children unconditionally. I love you babe!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment