Does anyone ever have those days where you feel if your head wasn't attached to your body you would lose it!?!? Well.... That was my day!!! We are leaving for Michigan tomorrow and I have been stressing out about getting my house ready getting Madi and myself packed and making sure I have everything I could possibly need on the trip!! yes I am an over packer ask my husband!!! Sometimes on trips I end up using his bag for some of my stuff!!! Poor guy!! All he needs though is a pair of jeans and a few shirts a pair of shoes which he wears and his toothbrush and he is good to go.... You should see my list!! I have a huge one!! Yes this trip I HAD to make a list because I am not only packing for myself I am packing for Madison too!!!! So I went out to lunch with my mom today so she could spend a little time with her grand baby before we go.. I know what you are thinking I see my mom a lot but that's the point my mom is going to miss her cause we are always around!! Either that or she will be taking a breath of fresh air!! haha!! Anyway after lunch I needed to run a couple of errands..... I only ended up doing one of them... partially because Madison needed another nap and I was being scatter brained!! So I finally get home I was on my cell phone got off my cell phone and POOF!!! It magically disappeared!! No joke from my car to my house it magically grew legs and ran away!! I have been searching for the past 30 minutes for it...... I can't find it..... I was waiting for an important call.... I guess I won't be getting it now!! Sorry....... Oh well... Soon Brett will be home from work and he will help me find it!! I swear if I didn't have such an amazing husband I would be lost some days!! Okay most days!!! I lose everything... I can call him and ask where it is and he just takes a guess and there it is!! Its a dang good thing he has a sense of humor.... He seems to find my airheadedness/stupidity pretty funny..... I'm sure if you sat down with him and asked him all the funny things I said and did you would be talking to him for days!!! I love my husband so much and glad he loves me ditziness and all!!! Maybe that's why he married me cause he knew there would never be a dull moment!!! lol!!! He is amazing and supportive and everything I could have asked for in a husband. Well I need to stop procrastinating I should be packing more or cleaning my house right now.... See ya!! There will hopefully be pictures and more when I get back!!!!
P.S. I found it.... Brett got home and we found it.... I looked in this place a billion times.... I even dumped it out... Yes it was in my diaper bag.... I told you I was scatter brained!!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
What a day.......
Posted by Reeves at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry those days are the worst...I seem to be scatter-brained quite often these days. I like to blame it on the pregnancy :) Hope you have a fun trip!
no, you are not or were not scatterbrained... just excited to come to the BEAUTIFUL state of MICHIGAN!
Great seeing you guys when you were here in Michigan!! Madison is growing up so fast! And such a cutie!! The zoo pictures turned out great!!
Love, your 2nd "mom" & "dad"
Post a Comment