Sunday, May 31, 2009

Surprise!!!!!!


Okay so I have been waiting a little while to say anything cause we were waiting until we went back to Michigan so that we could tell Brett's family!!! We are due December 3!!!! So as of right now I am 13 weeks pregnant!!!! We are so excited!!! Especially because this time around it didn't take us over a year it took us half the time!!! I started out wanting to take the slow boat to China getting pregnant cause I was in no rush. Then I thought about how long it took last time and decided that I am ready and if we got pregnant fast it would be a blessing and if it took us a while again then it was another trial we needed to go through. So after a few months on some medicine I decided to start Chlomid and on our 2nd round I found out that we were pregnant!! I was surprised!! So was Brett!! I sat there and stared at that stupid test forever. It was one of those that actually says pregnant or not pregnant. I couldn't believe my eyes and neither could Brett it was amazing!!!! Brett was so cute and that night went to the store to get more pregnany tests to make sure that the one was not lying to us!! It wasn't lying!! So this test is number 2 or 3. I'm sure Brett is very happy because Chomid makes me a beast but who knows if you ask him he may like be better on Chlomid then pregnant!!! haha!!! This pregnancy has all ready been a TON better then the last!!! With Madi I constantly had Migraines and stuff but this time around I have only had 2 migraines and not thrown up once!! Knock on wood!!! I am so extremely tired though!! With Madi I slept all the time but this time around I have a 1 year old to take care of so I don't have time to sleep!!! Well I gotta go just wanted to share our happy news!!!

4 comments:

Kristi H. said...

Well thanks but I'm kind of tricky because I post the picture that makes me look the skinniest HAHA!! But I know what you mean about getting a belly where there is no baby yet! I already look so pregnant but its not even my uterus, its just GUT! I guess with the 2nd baby it all happens a lot faster! But I'm so happy for you!!

Sara Bingham said...

Congrats! In reponse to your question, Yes my first name is Sara. My parents called me SaraDanielle up until about age 4, and then they dropped the "Sara" part b/c that was my great grandmothers name, who I was named after, but they felt SaraDanielle was too long, and they Like Danielle better anyway. Unfortunately when you go by your middle name, your first name is what is on your transcripts, medical records, drivers license, etc. Needless to say, it was annoying going by both. So after high school I just started introducing myself as Sara, and now I love it. It's so much easier. (Sorry for the paragraph, I just get so passionate about it :)

Chelsea Albert said...

YAY!! Congrats! That is very exciting news!! You guys have such a cute little family!!

DMN said...

Yay, that's so exciting! Glad Clomid worked for you, never did for me. Dr. G has given up on me and there's nothing else he can do. But so great for you! I'm so happy for you!!!