Brett and I were married July 23, 2005. We were blessed to have our beautiful baby girl come into our family in March of 2008, our handsome comedian Weston was born in November 2009 and our baby Casen was born April 2012!! Brett is working hard supporting our family, going to school and keeping me sane! He is definitely a busy man! We miss him when he is gone at work and party when he gets home! He definitely is Madi and Weston's best friend! I love being a mom on good and bad days and thank Heavenly Father for our babies every day because I know how blessed we are to be able to have them in our lives. We take life one day at a time and spend as much time together as possible! We love our growing babies and can't believe how big they get every single day. Madi and Weston wrestle, fight, laugh hysterically at eachother and are the best of friends. We are so blessed to be able to watch them grow and learn every day.
2 comments:
Hey girl, I'm so glad you found my blog! I love this elf thing it cracks me up. You too have a very cute family.
nice!!!!!! I was laughing so hard I woke mt baby up!
Post a Comment