Sunday, December 7, 2008

From Preggers to Baby...My perfect little girl:)

  • 1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? At my apartment in Utah!
  • 2- Who was with you? Brett.....then Lucy and Dave!!!
  • 3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? One day took a pregnancy test on a whim! We had been trying for over a year so I was just taking the test before I took another round of medication!
  • 4-What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I couldn't believe it so I woke Brett up then called Lucy 100 times and then there was a lot or screaming and hugging and jumping up and down!



  • 5- What main symptoms sold it for you? NONE! One day I was driving to work and had this butterfly kind of feeling just kind of told me I was pregnant!
  • 6- Who was the first person you told? Brett
  • 7-Did you plan to get pregnant? For over a year!
  • 8-Was everybody happy for you? Oh yes!!!
  • 9- Did you want to find out the sex? Are you crazy of course I did!!!
  • 10-What was the sex? Girl!!! I knew it was the whole time Brett was thinking maybe boy but was glowing when the lady said girl!!
  • 11-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? yes
  • 12-If yes, who? Desi, my mom, Lucy
  • 13- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Maybe one or two but for the most part everyone did awesome!! I think Desi regifted some to me though!!!! hehehe!! j/k!!!
  • 14- How much weight did you gain? about 30

  • 15- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? I lost all but 10 then gained!!! It totally sucks..
  • 16- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Nope!! I was so lucky!!
  • 17- What did you crave the most? Sour juicy candies!!
  • 18- Did you crave anything crazy? I don't think so!! wait Coke!!! at the end it was bad!!
  • 19-Who or what got on your nerves the most? Anything! I was so freaking mean!! Brett got in
  • trouble an yelled at a lot!!
  • 20-Did you ever resent your husband for "putting you in this situation"? Nope I told him it was about freaking time!! lol!!
  • 21- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not really my platelets were going down really fast at the end but thats really it!!


  • 22-Where were you when you went into labor? On the couch talking with my friend Kelly.
  • 23-Did your water break? Nope! They broke it at the hospital!
  • 24- What were you feeling when you knew your baby was almost here? Anxious, Nervous, Ready!!!

  • 25- Did you go early or late? 13 days early
  • 26- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Brett, doctors, lots of nurses!
  • 27-Was it video taped? Couldn't and didn't want to!!
  • 28- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Spinal
  • 29-Did you go natural or have a c-section? Unfortunately emergency c-section. She wanted to
  • come out butt first!!
  • 30- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I was knocked out for the sugery so there was no reaction except for when I was waking up tons and tons of pain!! I wanted to die!!

  • 31- How big was the baby? 6 pounds 9 ounces
  • 32- Did your Husband cry? No........Well he says he didn't and I have no witnesses to tell me otherwise!!!
  • 33- What did you name the baby? Madison Nikole
  • 34-Was it difficult coming up with his/her name? Nope!!! It was just something that stuck and no other names sounded remotely interesting.... We just knew from the beginning she was supposed to be Madison and one day we stuck Nikole after it!
  • 35- How long were you in labor? Less then 5 hours that I can remember...

  • 36- How much time did you get with your baby before they whisked him/her away? I'm not sure!! Brett got to hold her right after they suctioned her nose and he got to carry her to the nursery so she could be checked out and cleaned up and stuff... He said he showed her to me but I was passed out!!!!!
  • 37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Nope! Except for being stubborn and wanting to moon the world on the way in!!!
  • 38- How old is your baby today? 8 1/2 months
  • 39- When is the next one(s) coming? Probably not for a little while!
  • 40-If you could, would you do it all over again? Being pregnant oh yes!! Having a c-section not really!!!
  • I TAG Lucy, Traci, Ashlee, Amber, Megan

4 comments:

Roylance Fam said...

How cute!! They are matching!!!!! Give Madi big kisses(on the lips:) for me:)

aelster02 said...

Holy cow for a second I thought that u were pregnant right now!!! What a cute post!

DMN said...

Jenny- I'm so glad you posted on my blog. Ever since I saw you at Wal-Mart that one day I've wondered how you've been and if you ever had a baby. Madi is so dang cute! Congratulations! We did foster care and tried to adopt but it never worked so now we are going through the church and hope to have our baby soon!

macandmegan said...

Cute pictures :) I swear you just had Madi and she is a little girl now!