
She was supposed to be sleeping and I went in to check on her and this is what I saw!
This is our "pimpin" Madi! Uncle Rob got her this whole outfit all the way down to her slippers!
We were waiting to board the plane in California and this is the only way Madi was happy!I made the mistake of teaching her to stand like that while we were walking through the airport!
This is at a beach around San Diego area. The water was so cold and Madi started screaming when the waves came up and got on her feet! Brett had fun in the water with his family tho!
Now that she knows how to stand up on things she thinks she can CLIMB on them now!
Aunt Jaclyn made her these bows and I just couldn't resist putting them all in her hair!
She is so funny! This is a goofy smile but she makes us laugh so hard sometimes!
This is at a beach around San Diego area. The water was so cold and Madi started screaming when the waves came up and got on her feet! Brett had fun in the water with his family tho!
Now that she knows how to stand up on things she thinks she can CLIMB on them now!
Aunt Jaclyn made her these bows and I just couldn't resist putting them all in her hair!
She is so funny! This is a goofy smile but she makes us laugh so hard sometimes!So this has been a very eventful month! Madison is now crawling! She has been army crawling since 5 1/2 months and then she got to be around her cousin Kai and she learned how to crawl just by watching him! So not only is she crawling but she is pulling herself up on EVERYTHING!! She is also trying to climb on things. Today I found her trying to climb up on her bouncy chair! She had one leg up and was trying to pull herself the rest of the way up with her hands! She also knows how to work her mommy and daddy over. She will crawl on the ground and start whinning and stuff and then she will crawl to wherever we are and then put one hand up in the air toward us like pick me up please! We just can't help but just pick her up and cuddle her! She also LOVES being on the couch! The back of our couch is against the window and she loves to climb up the back of the couch and look out the window. She loves being outside and so I amsure she is wishing she was out there. She watches cars drive by too an it makes me laugh so hard cause her head will totally turn from side to side while looking at the cars! She will do anything she can to get to anything and everything Brett and I have in our hands. Today I was sitting on the ground and the laptop was behind me on the couch and the little stinky came crawling up to me so I was thinking that she wanted her mommy and wanted to cuddle with me! OH NO!!! I was totally wrong! She tried crawling up my body and kept trying to grab the laptop! She is strong too cause she seriously almost crawled up my body by herself! She thought it was funny tonight too when her and Brett were hanging out she kept looking out the window while on the couch and she would look over at the couch and would just fall back on it! Brett would say uh oh! and she would start laughing at him and do it again!! Oh yeah!! She has officially gotten her first tooth too!! You can just see the top but it is so sad to see her grow up!! We also had to lower her bed so she won't stand up and fall out of her bed! She is finally sleeping through the night too. It is amazing! I couldn't remember how nice it was to sleep all the way through the night and now that I remember I don't know how I went through 6 months of not sleeping! I hope everyone is doing well!!
2 comments:
oh my gosh jenny!! I want a copy of that picture of her peaking out over her crib..that is just too precious:) (I especially love her little alien antennas:)
She does have your eyes...WAHOO she is not ALL Brett...lol...I miss the little chunk ( i love that I can call her that now )
Post a Comment