
Someone thought it would be fun to dump out mommy's purse! This look she gets from her dad! It's the "What! I didn't do anything" look!

So she was playing with her bouncy and standing up with her feet on the ground I looked away for a second and turned back around to see this! Fearless little girl!!!
She didn't even cry to get down she just kept chewing on the top! If she had let go she would have fell right back on her head! I took her down after I was done taking pictures and laughing my butt off!
She has gotten so big! She used to not even come close to filling up her car seat! Uncle Nick got her those "pimpet" shoes as he likes to call them!
Um..... She was laying down but decided that wasn't fun anymore..... This was much funner just ask her!
She looks so big! She doesn't like to hold your hand when she stands, she wants to do it by herself! She really thinks she can walk! She falls everytime she lets go to walk its cute!


3 comments:
Finally shoes!!!!!!!! Aunt Lucy is so proud, give her loves from us!!!!
I can't believe how big she is getting. It's so weird to me to think that her and IRelyn are only a month or so apart. Your Madison seems like she is so much more advanced.........not that Irelyn is slow or anything. :) She's definately a cutie.
We need to play again. I want to see the mobile little girl!!!
Post a Comment