Thursday, July 3, 2008

Playing Catchup!


Daddy's first time giving Madi a bath!


Doesn't she look happy to be there!!? haha
First swimming trip!


I had to take one last picture in this shirt!
It's too small for her now!


So this is Madi's first pony tail! I still can't
decide if I like it! I did a photo shoot with her this day!


She is so cute when she sleeps!!

So she throws fits now when she doesn't want to be in her bouncy anymore
and this is what she ends up doing! It is so funny!!

This is on our way back from family pictures.
She was exhausted and passed out!
4 generations of Portuguese women!

Kai was loving playing the piano with Corry!

This is Nick and Madi the morning we brought him to the MTC.

Nick and I outside the MTC. Yes my eyes are
blood shot from crying so much!



So it's been a while so I'm going to fit as much as possible in and hopefully it won't be too long!
Madi had her first swimming experience and I really don't know if she liked it or not! She really
didn't have too much of an expression the whole time! When we got out of the pool she
started talking to Brett and that is it! She didn't peep while we were in the pool or anything! She
is getting so big and is filling out as you can tell by the pictures! She is having problems sleeping
through the night so hopefully we can get that problem solved and quickly because I am getting
really run down! It always seems like she takes really good naps in the day when I stay awake
but if I go to lay down.....well she has to wake up! She has some alarm that sounds when mommy goes to bed! I have the best news ever! Brett is done with school!!!! I can't believe he is finally
done! He past all of his tests which I knew he would! It is going to be so weird to have him home
now!! We had a lot of family in town this past weekend because my little brother had his mission
farewell and we blessed Madison the same day in my parents ward! It was awesome! I am very
sad though because Nick left yesterday July 2 to the MTC and let me tell you they don't make
that MTC very fun to go to!! lol! Just because you are dropping off a brother or sister that you
won't get to see again for 2 years! Its kind of scary but I know Nick is in God's hands now.
Well Madi has started to roll over from front to back officially now! I think it is kind of an
accident but she does it! It is kind of cute though because she goes into a pike position and then
rolls to the side! She has gotten to be very vocal too! If she wants something she makes sure
EVERYONE knows! She is starting to laugh a little more and she smiles a lot! It is nice! She is
still a daddy's girl and she is a total grandpa's girl! Poor grandpa though every time he holds her
she won't look at him! It's probably because he is so much taller then everyone that she gets to
see everything in a totally different view! Brett did really well with blessing her on Sunday too.
After the blessing Brett held her up and she spit out her binky and started looking around like
crazy! I think she liked being the center of attention! lol! We are looking forward to this next
week because Brett's parents will be here to see us and for Brett's graduation! I hope all is well
with everyone!

3 comments:

Roylance Fam said...

i miss nick too:( That was definitely a sad day:( but we still have each other!! lol we have to keep ur moms spirits up for awhile tho until everything kicks in for her..we all just need to stay as busy as possible!!! i love you..kiss my niece for me!!!

Roylance Fam said...

TEll brett to get a TAN!!!!!!!!!!! Wow white boy..seriously!! lol

aelster02 said...

I can't believe how big your Madi is getting. What a cutie!!!