
Our happy little family on Brett's graduation day!

Madi LOVES folding herself in half and eating her feet!
Just so you know we were parked! Madi was on her daddy's lap and grabbed the steering wheel all by herself!
From left to right Aunti Dee (grandma's sister), Grandma Hatch,
my mom, me, Meg.
Madi fell asleep while holding her bottle! We couldn't get it
away from her without her grabbing it really hard!
This is a raw Cohog (pretty much a clam) Brett really did eat one and so did I!

I was eating steamed clams and drenching them in butter!
Madi and uncle Robby chilin at the house. She eventually fell asleep it was cute!
Brett had to make sure Madi could say she had put her feet in the Atlantic Ocean!
So we just barely got back from Massachusetts and we had a blast! The day we got there it was almost 100 % humidity and no air conditioning in the house our family rented. We all could have just passed out! It did get better and a lot more tolerable later on in the week. The last day there it rained so hard but it was fun because we toured around Boston and got to go see some historical sites and we got to go to Fenway park where the Red Sox play! It was beautiful and green there and we loved every minute. I wouldn't mind living in a place that green and beautiful but one I don't like humidity and two its too far away from home!
Now for the best news of all! Madison can now roll over from back to front and scoots a little across the ground! It is kinda funny to watch her scoot! She started rolling on Tuesday or Wednesday of last week! It was when we were back east! Brett reached down to help her roll over but before he could help she did it by herself! So now if she isn't folded in half sucking on both her feet she is rolling onto her tummy and scooting! She hasn't figured out that if she continues to roll front to back and so on she can go somewhere but I am guessing she will figure that out soon! She giggles now and we have started her on baby food! She loves it and gobbles it down! She is growing so fast and it makes me sad! I am excited though for her to learn to crawl because she just wants to go everywhere right now and she can't! Well hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:
I love that Madi is chunky!!!!!! Give her kisses from us!!!
Post a Comment