Friday, April 18, 2008

Her first bath at home! She was not a happy!!
She loves sleeping on daddy's side of the bed!

Daddy's little princess

I love this dress on her! It's her first dress!

This is her first Sunday dress! She looked like an angel though!

I figured I should put a lovely picture of me on here.
Don't worry every once in a while I actually do my hair
and my make up!
I am really bad at this whole blog thing so everyone will just have to deal with it!! Well our beautiful little girl has gotten so big! Her doctors appointment a couple weeks ago said that she had grown an inch and she weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces! I am sure she weighs more now! She actually has a roll on her tiny little thighs it makes me laugh! Her little cheeks are getting chubbier and that double chin of hers is getting bigger! She is so strong she lifts her head up all the time and wants to look around and try to see everything. She loves to look at lights and she is starting to make eye contact which is cool. She smiles all the time in her sleep and has started to smile when she is awake. I just can't seem to catch he smiles on camera! She is getting better at sleeping through the night and being awake during the day. We had a few rough nights and I had to wake Brett up one of them because I couldn't handle the crying anymore and I was crying so poor Brett had to comfort both of us! He is such an awesome dad! He tries to spend as much time as possible with the both of us. He is gone to work from 7:30 am until 3:30 then he leaves to go to school at 4:45 and usually doesn't get home until 9:30 or 10 pm and by then he is so tired from the long day that he eats and goes to bed! He does do the last diaper change though and changes her into pajamas which I appreciate so much! Its really nice to have a husband that wants to be involved and wants to help.
We had Madison's Grandma and Grandpa Reeves and Aunt Rachelle in town this past weekend and we had a blast! It was their first time seeing her and of course she was grumpy! Thankfully they understand but I still felt bad that she wasn't cooperating! It was nice to see them especially because they live in Michigan and so we don't see them very often at all. Brett was able to take work off that Friday to spend some time with us all and I know he enjoyed showing off his daughter and spending time with his family. Seeing Madison with her grandpa and grandma reassured me that she definitely is a Reeves! I always kid with Brett and tell him it was rude not to let any of my genes through! Oh well she definitely is a daddy's girl!

0 comments: