Sunday, February 17, 2013

November 2012


I decided to attempt to take some pictures of Madi and they turned out okay with the crappy camera I have!!

She poses by herself its hilarious! She is so gorgeous though!


For Weston's birthday we took him to Fat Cats and ate pizza and bowled! It obviously was too loud he was covering his ears for the first part but then got used to the noise and stopped.


Obviously I was taking too long to cut the cake so he started eating it himself! Aunt Rachelle made this cake and brought it to the bowling alley for him! He loved it!

My Eskimo baby!

We went to California for Thanksgiving this year and we went by the San Diego temple to look at it! It is so pretty I love it!

Daddy and the kids on the beach! It was FREEZING and extremely windy but they didn't care! I stayed up on the beach and kept Casen warm!

This was a different night on the beach. Still FREEZING but they didn't care!!

This pelican was about the same size as my kids! He was just chilling and didn't move! People would walk right up next to him and he would just stare at them!

I always thought these two looked alike but didn't realize how much until I took this picture of the two of them next to each other!! Brett definitely looks like his dad!



This is how Casen spent beach time!


And like this!

Exploring the rocks!! We had to bundle them up after this in tons of towels and turn on the heater in the car to warm them up! They had so much fun and were such good sports the entire trip! I was dreading the 11 hour drive out there but thanks to DVD players and treats we made it through it without fits and even with a 7 month old it was really good!! If my kids are that good on ever trip I will bring them anywhere!! 

We finally got a Christmas tree sooner then a week before Christmas!!

I am so in love and thankful for my little family. They make every Holiday amazing and I wouldn't want to spend any Holiday without them.

0 comments: