Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Boys

My two boys in their Michigan attire! Weston is such a daddy's boy. He is attached to Brett's hip when he is home. The other day I was trying to let Brett sleep in so I was trying to fib to Weston and tell him that daddy was at work but the little bugger is so smart he knows what daddy brings to work and he saw his daddy's work jacket and computer bag and kept pointing to it saying "daddy fogot!" Then the smart little guy decided to go check to make sure daddy wasn't home and snuck upstairs when I wasn't looking and found his daddy!! It is so cute the bond Madison and Weston have with their daddy. I couldn't ask for a better "daddy" for my kids and for a better husband.

So Brett's sister Bridgette loves to tease Weston about Brett! So she will grab Brett's arm and say "MY DADDY"!! Weston does not take kindly to that and will get this mean look on his face and yell at her "Bidette yet go now wight NOW!" and go running over to Brett and try to take her hand off of him. This is him pointing at his daddy saying "MY DADDY!" This time Weston went as far as to sit on Brett's shoulders and wrap his legs around Brett's neck and then wrapped his arms around the top of his head and just sat there wrapped around his daddy's head yelling "MY DADDY MINE!!" We were all laughing so hard. The best part is is the I FINALLY got the whole thing on video!!!!

0 comments: