Sunday, November 28, 2010

More pictures!!

GO UNLV!!!! (ya we totally got our butts kicked!!!) Brett was a good sport and wore red for Desi and I but Jeff.... well..... He is a through and through Utard! hehehe!! We will never corrupt him into wearing red! He was just a little happy though that BYU was killing us! We have a rivalry every year with him and every year we lose! Des and I decided we should have suited up and went and played then maybe we could have at least moved the ball! lol!! 
Here's me and my bestie!!! We were sitting in the middle of all blue!! We stuck out like a sore thumb!! At half time we decided to call it a day since there was no hope of our Running Rebels coming back! It was suck a sad game. Des and I left a little angry!! It was fun though to go to a football game finally though!

We needed to go somewhere the other day and didn't feel like switching car seats from one car to the next so I decided to try him out in his old car seat!! Ya no wonder why we switched him at 6 months to a convertible one! He is so tall! He is almost as tall as Madison!

Happy 1st birthday bubba!! This is how dinner started so civil and clean!

This is like 5 minutes later!!!!! He had a great time making a mess and eating his spaghetti as fast as possible!!!


My mom baked Wes a round cake and then I decorated it like a basketball!! He loved it can you tell!?!?!?

After his bath in the kitchen sink to get all of the cake and all of the other food off of him!! He loved taking a bath in the sink! Who knew it could be so much fun! lol!! He is about to open a present here! I can't wait until Christmas! Madi had to help him open the first couple but he started to get the hang of it after a minute! Seriously though Christmas is going to be so much fun this year with both our kids and Landen too!!

These are Weston's 1 year old stats!!
Length 31 1/4"   97%
Weight 22 pounds  50% (he is like 23 or 24 now though!)
Head circ: 47.4cm   75%

We had an awesome Thanksgiving this year! I ate way too much food! I'm totally not joking! The next day I was still so full that I could barely eat anything!!!

1 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

So cute...looks like fun!