So Madi woke up from her nap so I went upstairs to get her and this is what I find! She slept with all this on her bed! I was laughing so hard! She has a ball a few books the cowboy hat and a ton of other stuff underneath of her! Don't ask me how she was able to sleep so good tho!
Swimming at Aunt Meg's house! Javan and Weston are 3 months apart Javan is older! They were loving just splashing around! After a couple nose dives tho Weston was ready to get out!
I was only able to get this picture of Madi and Kai! These two were having too much fun and would not hold still long enough so I could take a picture!
Before the nose dives!! Weston is now army crawling everywhere! He is a fast little bugger too!!
I'm sure this is how the Reeves boys wish they could hang out all the time! Naked with just a Michigan hat on and possibly their Michigan shoes! haha!
We went to the Lehi Day's Parade this year! This is before it started Weston loved sitting in this chair and Madi actually scooted her chair closer so she could sit next to him!
We went to the Lehi Roundup this year too!! Madi loves her glasses! Every time we go outside she wants to wear them! We finally had to take them off of her when it got dark and she was not happy! I got her to actually start cheering on the cowboys! (we cheered for the calves to run away too!! hehehe!) My mom's hair is starting to grow out pretty fast now! I'm excited to have fun with it when it gets a little longer!
I tried to get Brett to buy this hat cause I love it on him! He wouldn't tho and it made me sad... Who knew my husband would look so cute in a cowboy hat!!!
My friend Traci came to Utah and we were finally able to hang out! She came to my moms and put the kids in the pool for a little bit! This is Chase, Madi and Weston! I had to post this tho cause look at my kids! They have their foreheads together and are having a stare down!! Weston saw Chase on his hands and knewws crawling a little so he tried the hands and knees thing and decided it wasn't for him and he could go a lot faster army crawling!
Here are our two chunky babies!!! Chase is 9 days younger then Weston but that is only cause Weston cheated and came 4 weeks early!! Hopefully we will hang out again before she goes home! (Traci you guys need to move back here!!)So the past few months have been long! In March my mom had brain surgery because of a golf ball size tumor! It was a meningioma(sp) which if given the choice that is the best kind to have! The majority are non-cancerous which thank heavens hers was also! Within 2 weeks my poor mom had half her thyroid taken out because of a growth on it which was not cancerous also, and had brain surgery! So she has a battle wound on her neck and one on her head! We had to shave all her hair off so of course she had me do it and good thing it was just shaving it because I couldn't see what I was doing I was crying so much! On the bright side we donated her hair to Locks of Love!! She is recovering amazingly! She is back doing her same old things causing trouble and being my goofy funny loving mommy! Our family could not be more grateful that she is doing so well and for the amazing doctors that did her surgeries. We know Heavenly Father was watching out for her. On a lighter note we moved yet again! We now are renting a town house my parents bought which has been a huge blessing! It is a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath with an unfinished basement. We are hoping to finish the basement by the end of the year but we will see! For now we are grateful to have a really nice place to live! It has a little backyard too! The trick is trying to get my kid to go outside and play on the grass! She is such a chicken! Buts that one of the many reasons why we love her! We are now preparing for my little brother to come home from his mission! He gets in this Thursday (July 8) and I can't wait! We have tons of things to do to get ready for him to come home! It is going to be so much fun tho! He has 2 nephews he has not yet met and a niece and nephew he has not seen since they were 3 and 7 months old!! I have the next few weeks planned out for him! lol!! Oh well poor kid is going to get ambushed when he gets home! We are also getting ready for Brett's 2 sisters and nephew to move out here in August! I'm so excited! We haven't lived around any of his family since we have been married so it is going to be so much fun to have at least some of his family nearby! Now if the rest of them would just move out here it would be a total party all the time! (hint hint guys!) Weston is the biggest tease now! He will crawl up to Madi and try to touch whatever she has or grabs her clothes or something and when she screams he gets the biggest grin on his face! He has this little troublesome twinkle in his eyes that looks just like my grandpa Hatch had when he was about to be michievious so I'm thinking the two of them had a chat before Weston was born and my grandpa clued him in on some of his tricks! Other then that my kids are getting big (mainly him!) Madi is in her terrible twos which is so exciting.......not!!!!! We have our good days and bad days! But I wouldn't trade them in for anything! I love my babies so much. My husband is such a good husband too when he gets home he does daddy duty which relieves some stress! I love my little family and would not trade them for anything in the world!!
1 comments:
cute kids kid. darling!
Post a Comment