Thursday, January 21, 2010

Definately siblings!!


So I'm pretty sure my kids look a lot alike!! This is Madi about 2 1/2 months. She had a ton more hair tho!!
Weston 2 1/2 months! His bib is hiding his huge double chin!! lol!!!So here is a little smile!

And another little smile!! He will never smile huge for the camera!! Little stinker!!
(FYI he has to wear a bib after he eats cause I hate having to change him 10 times a day!)






3 comments:

macandmegan said...

They have some similarities but they really do look different to me! Both dang cute!

Sissy Jackson said...

Jenny, you darling girl. Your babies are so sweet. You are all grown up and I love it. I hope that it is ok that I add you to my blog list. I would love to keep track of you. We dont live in Utah any more. We live in...MICHIGAN! So your man might like us. We live in Kzoo. Keep in touch. Love you kid! Sissy

aelster02 said...

He's so stinking cute. YOu look great too! I can't believe how much hair Madi has!!!!