Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pictures


We actually didn't even tell them to pose they just did it by themselves and Brett was able to get a good picture! (the blury pictures are from my camera. The really clear ones are not!)

I never thought Madi looked so much like me until I saw this picture!!

So this year Meg and I decided it may be easier to just take pictures of each others families on her nice new camera for Christmas and these are the end results on some of my pictures! I think they turned out pretty good!! I attempted to do some simple editing stuff on them and for not a high tech program they turned out pretty good! I know that there is a lot of pictures of Madi but I couldn't just put Weston on the ground and take pictures!! So I did take a few but I didn't get them off of Meg's camera (hint hint CORRY!!!) So you will just have to deal with the one single picture of him laying on the couch passed out!! Kai and Madi didn't like sitting still for very long they were having too much fun running like crazy!! Kai was a lot more hyper then Madi tho so I am hopeing I got at least one good picture of their family!! Thank heavens for a camera that you hold the button and it clicks as fast as it can!! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! I will post Christmas pictures at a later date!!

0 comments: