Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Princess

So I was attempting to organize some of her clothes and put them away and she decided to come and sit in the box and throw everything out!!
Madi's first time getting her teeth brushed!! She has a total of 8 now and
I think she is about to get some more!!

This is my cousins little girl Rylee. They came over to play the other day so we put Rylee in the box and Madi decided she wanted to push her around so Amber had to help a little bit! These two get a long so well its so cute to watch them play together!!

I had to take pictures of this historic moment!! Yes this is my husband MAKING dinner!! Not just throwing pizza in the over but actually mixing something!! lol!! Madison had to be in his arms watching what he was doing too so now he knows what its like being me!!! He is an amazing husband though and takes excellent care of Madi and me.


This is Madi's first time in one of these and when we went to leave she started to cry so Brett brought her back over to it and they petted Tom and Jerry and said good bye and she was fine after that!! Silly girl!!


Brett got me this cake and he and Madi sang happy birthday to me!! Okay mostly him she made some noises! lol!!

Madi started out just picking off frosting and pieces of the cake and eating it. And then she decided that wasn't fun anymore!!

This was the end result!! I don't think we are going to have any problems with her on her birthday!! She had way to much fun with her little piece of cake!

So we went shopping for Madi's birthday and we wanted to get her one of these chairs so we put it in the cart to see if she would like it and well as you can see she loved it!! We ended up getting her something else but she was not a happy camper when we took this away!! It's okay though because we got her a couch instead! Spoiled little thing!!



So I'm starting to get really sad that Madison is going to be turning 1 this Friday!!! I can't believe it has been a year!! It is so true that time flies!! I really miss having my teeny tiny little baby girl that would just cuddle me all day if I wanted her too! Now I have to force her to sit on my lap for 2 seconds so I can kiss her little chubby cheeks!! She is such a daddy's girl and daddy gets all the kisses in the world but mommy isn't that special!! I do take advantage of those times that she does want to cuddle. In the morning right when she wakes up she will sit with me on the couch and let me hold her and cuddle her and then about 5 to 10 minutes of that and she has to start moving and go crazy!!! She is almost walking too!! She can stand by herself and has taken 4 to 5 steps by herself and it is so cute!! It makes me so excited but sad because once she starts walking I have to start admitting that she is turning into a toddler and isn't my tiny little baby anymore!!! She has learned to blow kisses and when she does it she makes a cute little mmmmbah noise! We are getting excited because Aunt Lucy is letting us hitch a ride down to Vegas with her and her family so Madi and I can see some of my friends down there! I am just really nervous that Madi is going to be a little bugger sitting that long but thankfully there will be movies playing and A and Madison can talk and yell at each other!! Brett is doing really good just very very tired.... He works 2 jobs and will continue doing so until June or July... The second job he won't be getting paid for until then so for now he has to put his hours in and just keep going because we know in the end it will all be worth it!! He loves the 2 days a week I go to work because then he gets alone time with his little princess!! Those two get into lots of trouble and she gets so spoiled while I am gone! Then when I have the whole day and night with her she wants to be spoiled like daddy spoils her!! Oh well I guess its true that daddy's are fun and mommy's are mean! oh well!! Brett and I are getting so excited because the end of May we are going to Michigan to see his family for a full week!! The plane ride will be interesting with a 1 year old who is hyper active and can't sit still for more then 2 seconds!! That's why daddy is going to have the isle seat and he can run after her! lol!! So that's our excitement for the next couple months and hopefully I'll take lots of pictures of our adventures for all to see!!

1 comments:

aelster02 said...

I'm so jealous of her hair. Irelyn is still so bald. It's crazy that they are both going to be 1. Just wait before you know it............she'll be talking back and throwing the worst tantrums. Just a little something to look forward too:)