



Uncle Corry and Aunt Meg. Its weird to see
This is Kylee. We have to coax her to play with Brett!
Okay we were mean and put her in Kylee's bouncer! Her feet didn't even come close to the ground!
She is just so cute in this dress!
This is is Cadillac (left) and Roxy. I got them groomed and they were no very happy!!
Well Madison is getting bigger by the day! She is almost too tall for her newborn outfits! It makes me so sad! We thought for a little bit that she was Colicky but after talking to Corry and Meg we figured out that it was me drinking soda that made her tummy hurt! So sadly I had to stop drinking soda and life has been so much better! We went down to St. George about a week ago to be with my little brother Nick as he went through the temple. It was so awesome to be there with him and spend time with him. It makes me sad to see him all grown up! Corry and Meg made it up from Las Vegas and so we got to see them and got to play with Kai! He is the cutest baby ever! Well excluding Madison! (no offense guys!! lol! love you!) He laughs and giggles and when we put Madison next to him he just wanted to touch her! It was cute! He would just sit there and stare at her too! But of course she was a brat and cried the whole time that we were there! Oh well hopefully we have solved the crying issue so next time we see family she will be happy! My grandma and grandpa Snow got to see her for the first time too that was pretty fun! She loves her great grandpa. He would hold her and talk to her and she would just sit there and stair at him like he was the coolest person ever! It was cute.
Madison is still rolling over but every time I try to get a video of her doing it she won't roll over! I think she is camera shy! We haven't gone in to get her first set of shots yet but I am dreading that day! I told Brett he has to be the mean one and hold her cause if I hold her I might cry too! Especially being as emotional as I have been! I am guessing she weighs about 9 or 10 pounds now and her cheeks keep getting bigger and that double chin of hers......well its now almost a triple chin!! I don't know where she gets all those chins but they are pretty cute! She has started to sleep about 6 hours in a row at night! It is so nice to get 6 hours of sleep in a row! After the 6 hours is up though she is up about every 3 to 4 hours but that's okay cause i got 6 hours in a row!!! Her hair is still curlier then ever! I have to put a little moose or gel in it to make it not fro but its so cute and its the one thing that I am claiming to be mine because everything else looks like Brett!!
Exactly 2 months from today Brett graduates from the police academy! I am so excited!! It will be nice to have my husband home at a decent time and actually get to see him and spend time with him! He is really excited because last Saturday they went to the shooting range and he got to shoot his gun! This is why I think he wanted to be a cop so he has a reason to play with guns!! He is in really good shape now though and I just want to smack him! I can finally start working out a little again so I hope I will be able to get back into shape pretty quick. It is starting to warm up here now and it is so nice! Summer definitely is my favorite time of year. I just can't wait to be able to bring Madison to the park and swimming and everything. Well I can't think of anything else to write so I hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:
madison just gets cuter by the day!!:) you didnt tell me u guys put her in Kylees bouncer! lol thats hilarious!! what happened to your background?!! we have to play tonight..i dont have work again until sunday night:) Its good a thing too cuz im so freakin sleep deprived haha. thank you so much for tryin to help me as much as you can,,i love you!
She is so Brett, sorry Jen...I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever!!! We will have to do something next week...give madi i kiss from me...ps Cadi looks like a girl now...I like him fluffy better...stupid Hot weather!!!
you havent done the tag yet..you are fired as my best friend until u complete it!!
Post a Comment